Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 3

Under the beautiful night sky, jongwoon and a sujin sit close to each other and looking up to the sky. That night jongwoon makes a promise that he will protect and love sujin forever. At the same time, sujin promise to be at his side and always love him. It was their promise to each other.

“Oppa, I always had a bad dream that one day you will leave me alone like my parents. Don’t leave me oppa. You’re the only person that I love and I can’t imagine my life without you.” Sujin can’t stop herself from crying.

“Sujin, oppa will never leave you. You’re the only person that cares about me. Oppa will always protect you and love you. Believe me.”

“Are you sure oppa?” Sujin stops crying and look straight to jongwoon eyes. She can feel the sincerity in his voice.

“That’s my promised. Oppa will never break this promise.” Jongwoon smile looking at sujin. “Tomorrow is your birthday. Oppa will make sure that it will be the best birthday in your life.”

“Tomorrow I will be 14 years old. I can’t believe that we have known each other for 6 years. I wish I will always be by your side. ”

Sujin never expect that her 14th birthday will become the worse birthday for her. Jongwoon oppa break his promised and didn’t come to celebrate her birthday. Jongwoon oppa leave the orphanage without tell other people. The principle also doesn’t have idea where he is and what happen to him. He breaks the promise they make to each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

“I must forget about him and be professional. He’s my boss and I’m just a worker.” Sujin kept remind herself about that fact. There is no reason for her to remember the past when he doesn’t remember anything about her.

She feels so nervous to meet him. Is fate play with her? She never thinks that they will meet again under this situation.
She knocks the door and enters the recording room. The first thing she hear when she enter the room is his voice. She never knows that he has such a wonderful voice. She tried to stop her tears when she hears the lyrics of the song that he sings. The lyrics were suitable to describe her feeling right now.


Love is really hurts
I can’t breath
I’ve lost y direction
My memory breaking into pieces
But you’re so calm because it has nothing to do with you
Do you even want to take the last bit?
Sorry, really sorry
Even when I say this, I feel apologetic
In a short while, we might lose everything
Love is really hurts, it hurts too much
I keep smiling yet crying endlessly
Love is really funny, really frightening
Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream
Don’t forget, please don’t forget
Even if it’s all lies, it’s okay
In a short while, we might lose everything
Love is really hurts, it hurts too much
I keep smiling yet crying endlessly
Love is really funny, really frightening
Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream
When I’m longing for and calling out your name
Once anxiously and timidly loving you
Want to believe
Stop breathing
Resist the tears
I keep smiling yet crying endlessly
Love is really funny, really frightening
Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up.... from my dream


--------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day for the recording. I feel relief since there’s no problem with my recording. I don’t know why I feel so sad when singing the last single in my album. The song was a sad song and it has something that makes me want to cry when singing that song like there is some connection between the song and me.

“Thanks for the hard work.” I greet everyone in the studio when suddenly I saw her. What she’s doing in the recording room?

“Anyeonghaseo, My name is Choi Sujin. I’m your new personal assistant.”

I can’t believe what I hear from her cute mouth. I will take back what I say before about the personal assistant.

“Nice to meet you.” I said it with a smile in my face.
It seems like luck is in my side.

Choi Sujin, I will try my best to won your heart....


Chapter 4

The day seems too long for me. Looking at his face make me remember our memories and I can’t describe my emotions at that time. Sometimes I feel that I really hate him but at the same time I can’t control myself from looking at him. He’s so nice and friendly to me. It make my heart hurts so much.

“Sujin, what are you doing here? Yesung need something from you.”

“Junsu oppa. I just take a break for a while.” I smile looking at junsu oppa.
“Yesung ask me to find you because he needs something from you.”

“I will go now. I’m sorry because you waste your time because of me.” I feel bad since this is my first day and I’ve done something so irresponsible.

“It’s okay. I didn’t mind about it but I hope you can always be with him. He looks like other people but he’s not. He’s so weak and need people to take care of him.” I can see junsu oppa face change when he talks about that.

“I understand but can I ask you something? I really want to know what actually happen to yesung oppa. He doesn’t look like he’s sick.”

“Actually, six years ago, he faint during school and after the check up, he was diagnosed with end stage renal failure. Both his kidney can’t work properly. He may look happy but inside him, I know he felt sad and lonely. I hope you can be his friend.”

“I’ll try my best to take care of him. Don’t worry oppa.”

“Thank you. He’s my best friend and I always hope the best for him.”

“I really envy with him because he has such a good friend beside him. Can I be your friend oppa? I always want someone that I can call oppa since I don’t have one.”

“Of course you can. I also don’t have a sister and I’m happy to have one.”

“I’m so happy oppa. Thank you oppa because you’re so kind to me.”

“Stop say thank you. From now, you’re my sister and brother must protect his sister right? If you have any problem you can come to me.”

I smile at him and both of us walk together to the office. When I enter the office I see yesung oppa busy search for something.

“Oppa do you need anything from me?”

“Please help me search for my necklace. I still have it with me this morning but I didn’t realise when I lost it.” I look at his worried face and start searching around the office but I didn’t find it.

“I’m sorry but I didn’t find it. Jungsu oppa already ask other staff to find it at the place that you’ve perform today. Don’t worry.”

“Thanks sujin. That necklace is so important for me and I can’t lose it.”

“It’s ok. It’s my....” before I could finish my words, he suddenly collapses in front of me. I feel like my heart stop beating. I’m so shock of what happen and don’t know what I to do. I quickly call for someone to help me. In less than 15 minutes everyone knows about what happen. I pray that nothing bad would happen to him. Looking at his pale face make me want to cry. I can’t stand looking at his unconscious face.

----------------------------------------------------------



He dreamt he was seating under the tree with a girl. They were looking up to the sky and he was so happy at that time. He has feeling that she was someone that closed to him, someone that he really love but looking at the girl make his heart hurts so much. When he try to look closely at her face suddenly there is a bright light that make him closed his eyes. When he opens his eyes he’s in room in hospital and he can hear a very loud voice from outside the room. He tried to get up from the bad but he’s accidently bump into a glass and it falls to the floor breaking into pieces. At that time he can hear the door open and he can see his father worried face when he enters the room.

“Jongwoon, are okay now? Is there any place that you feel uncomfortable?”
“I’m okay now dad. Don’t worry.”

“I’ve already told you that this work is not suitable for you. You should hear to my advice.”

“You should try to understand my situation dad. I also want to be like anyone else. I have my own dream.”

“I understand but I can’t imagine what would happen to me if something bad happen to you. You’re my only son and my only family in this world.”

“I know dad. I really love you.”

“I’ve talk to the doctor and you need to stay at hospital for a few days.I already ask junsu to cancel all your performance”

“But dad I’m okay now. You don’t need to cancel all my performance.”

“Can you at least accept my advice right now? It’s for your own good.”

“Okay dad but after that you can’t stop me from continue with my schedule.”

“I’ll not stop you. Just rest for a few days than you can continue with your schedule. I need to go now but if you need for anything you can ask your personal assistant to do it for you. She’s outside.”

“I’m okay dad. Don’t worry about me. I know you’re so busy with your work.”
“I will go now. Take care of yourself.”

Sitting alone in his room make him feels so lonely and empty. Hospital always gives him this kind of feeling. He gets up and walks out the room. He opens the door and he sees sujin standing outside his room.

Looking at her he asks “What are you doing here?”

“Yesung oppa. Mr. Kim asks me to stay here and help you if you need anything?”

“You can stay in the room with me. You must be tired standing here by yourself.”

“It’s okay. I don’t want to bother you.”

“You’re not bothering me. Actually I feel so bored in there and want to take some fresh air outside.”

“You can’t go out right now. There are a lot of reporters outside.” His face changed by hearing to what she said.

“How they know about this?” he couldn’t hide his disappointment.

“I’m so sorry. That’s my entire fault. I’m so scared when you collapsed and I call someone to help me. I totally forget that nobody know about your sickness. The news about you spread so fast and the reporters start to gather outside the hospital.” She feels guilty towards him.

“I know that I can’t keep it as a secret forever but I hate when people look at me with sympathy.”

He walks towards the window to looks at the situation outside the hospital. He can see a lot of reporters outside. He feels so helpless and walking back to his room. Sujin follow him entered the room. Looking at his pale face makes her sad. She doesn’t know what make her so brave but she can’t stop herself from hugging him from the back. He stops walking and turn to face her. He looks confused by her actions.

“I’m sorry.” She can’t stop her tears. She knows that she should hate him but looking at his condition make her heart hurts so much. It’s like she can feel his feeling right now.

“It’s not your fault or others fault. Please stop crying. I’m not angry with you. You make me look like a bad guys.” He said with smile on his face. “I want to tell you something but promise me that you will not angry.”

She looks at his pale face and says “I promised. What is it?”

“You look funny when you cry.” She could not stop herself smiling.

“I hate when people around me sad. I hope you will always smile and be by my side. I don’t know why but I feel so calm when you’re with me.”

She feels happy because she knows that he never changes. He still jongwoon oppa to her. The only different is he doesn’t recognise her. She gives him a hug to support him.

“I will always be by your side and support you oppa, don’t worry.”

“Thanks sujin. I know you may think that I’m weird because we just know each other but I feel so comfortable around you. It feels like talking with someone that I’ve known for a long time.”

“You’re not weird oppa. I also feel the same. You can talk to me if you have any problem.” She realised that she start to open her hearts again to him. She hopes she will not regret it later on.

They didn’t realise that someone was looking at them and taking their pictures. Tomorrow everything will change for them. Nothing will remain the same.

-------------------------------------------------
0 Responses