chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Can I ask you something? Have we met before?” I look at her confused faces. I can’t describe my feeling right now. Although this is the first time I see her, I feel comfortable to be near her. It’s like I have known her for a long time.
“I’m sorry but I think this is the first time we met. Maybe you have seen me in one of my performance.” I said with smile in my face. She’s so beautiful and there’s something about her that make me want to know more about her. Is it love at the first sight??
“Oh, it’s ok. Your face looks like someone that I know. It has been a long time since the last time I meet him.” Her face looks so disappointed. I can’t take my eyes from her face because her face has something that makes me feel so calm. After pay for my things, I leave the shop to go to my schedule today. Along the way I kept thinking about that girl. I don’t know what was so special about her.
“Yesung stop dreaming. You must get ready to perform now.” I quickly go out from the car to start the rehearsal. Inside me I hope it’s not our last meeting.

-----------------------------

I will start my new work today and I feel so nervous. After I resign from my previous work, my friend introduced me to work as personal assistant in one of the biggest company in the entertainment world. Although I’m not so interested in entertainment but I really need this work. Now I’m big enough to live by my own and I don’t need my adopt parents sympathy anymore. This is my chance to be independent.
“Attention everyone, I want to introduce you all with our new personal assistant that will replace Miss Kim.” I smile when my manager introduce me to other staff. I tried to hide my worried since this is the first time I work in a big company. “Anyeonghaseo, my name is Choi Sujin. Nice to meet you. ”
After finished introducing myself to all the staff in my department I entered my manager room to receive the information about my new boss.
“Miss Choi, first of all I want you to understand more about your work scope. You should know that it is important for you to pay attention on every detail and avoid from doing any mistakes. You must ready to work under a lot of pressure. Do you understand?”
“I understand Mr Park.” I look at his serious face. “Can you tell me more about my boss?”
“He is a famous singer and our CEO son. I hope you can help him because he is sick and can’t be too tired. You must pay attention on every detail about him and keep this as a secret. Understand?”
“Yes, Mr Park. Is there anything that I need to know?”
“I already put all the details about him on your desk and you can study about it by yourself. You can go now and I will introduce you to him tomorrow.”
“Thank you. I will go now.” I’m going out from the room with a lot of thinking. I must be in trouble. Why he need to be a CEO son and why life is so hard.
When I reach my table, I can see one envelope on my table. It must be the personal information of my new boss. I’ m so excited to open the envelope but everything change once I saw the picture inside the envelope. I can’t believe my eyes. I must be day dreaming. I pinched my hand to check whether it is a dream but inside me I know that it is true. Is fate play with me?
I feel like I stop breathing when I saw his name. “Kim jongwoon.” I said it loudly.
Jongwoon oppa, I know it is you but why don’t you recognise me? Is I’m not important to you. I feel betrayed by him. He leaves me in the orphanage because of wealth. Did he think that I’m a burden to him? I can feel the tears in my eyes. I can’t imagine that I need to see him every day, work for him and help him. Why all of this must happen to me...


---------------------------------------------------
“Yesung , tomorrow I will introduce you to your new personal assistant. She will replace Miss Kim and helps you in all your work.”
“Hyung, I can do all that by myself. I don’t need personal assistant to do it for me. I thought that you know me well.”
“I know how you feel but this is an order from your dad. You should know that he love you and doesn’t want anything bad happen.” Junsu hyung give me a sympathy look. I know that it’s not his fault but I can’t stand it anymore. I also want to live like other people
“Hyung, sometimes I feel like I have no freedom in my own life. It’s seemed like I live in prison.”
“I don’t know what to do since I’m not in your place but you must be positive and stop thinking about it. Just accept her as one of the worker.”
“I will try my best but I hope she’s not like Miss Kim. I can’t stand it if she’s like her.” Maybe junsu hyung was right. There’s no need to think about it.
“Don’t worry. I already ask people at the office, they say that she’s ok and she’s still young.”
“I hope that’s true hyung.” I looked away from junsu hyung. I’m tired of people that try to take care of me.
-----------------------------------------------
Yesung POV
I live in the shadow for ten years and nobody can understand my feeling. I woke up ten years ago in hospital without anything in my memories. I feel empty and lost. I know my name from the beautiful necklace with my name on it. Kim jongwoon, that’s my name. Then someone come in my room and introduces himself as my dad. There’s nothing can I do, I know nothing and anyone. My dad, Kim Jaesung is the only person I know at that moment. He really loves me and takes a good care of me but he is too protective.
Everything become worse when 6 years ago I faint at school and was diagnose with end stage renal failure. Both my kidney can’t work properly. Since then I need to do dialysis once a week. After that everything changes. My dad never allowed me to go anywhere by myself. I still can’t undergo a surgery because I can’t find a suitable kidney for me.
Like everyone else, I also have dream and my dream is to become a singer. I feel relief when my dad agrees to allow me to become a singer but I must be singer for his recording company. I agree and here I am now. I have become a famous singer but I prefer not to use my real name but use yesung as my stage name. Nobody knows that I was the son of Kim jaesung and I was sick. I really happy because other people treat me like a normal people and I have fan that always support me.
Is this life that I want??? I still don’t know the answer for that question. Sometimes I have a feeling that my dad try to hide something from me. Is there something that I shouldn’t know???
---------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3

Under the beautiful night sky, jongwoon and a sujin sit close to each other and looking up to the sky. That night jongwoon makes a promise that he will protect and love sujin forever. At the same time, sujin promise to be at his side and always love him. It was their promise to each other.
“Oppa, I always had a bad dream that one day you will leave me alone like my parents. Don’t leave me oppa. You’re the only person that I love and I can’t imagine my life without you.” Sujin can’t stop herself from crying.
“Sujin, oppa will never leave you. You’re the only person that cares about me. Oppa will always protect you and love you. Believe me.”
“Are you sure oppa?” Sujin stops crying and look straight to jongwoon eyes. She can feel the sincerity in his voice.
“That’s my promised. Oppa will never break this promise.” Jongwoon smile looking at sujin. “Tomorrow is your birthday. Oppa will make sure that it will be the best birthday in your life.”
“Tomorrow I will be 14 years old. I can’t believe that we have known each other for 6 years. I wish I will always be by your side. ”
Sujin never expect that her 14th birthday will become the worse birthday for her. Jongwoon oppa break his promised and didn’t come to celebrate her birthday. Jongwoon oppa leave the orphanage without tell other people. The principle also doesn’t have idea where he is and what happen to him. He breaks the promise they make to each other.

-------------------------------------------------------

“I must forget about him and be professional. He’s my boss and I’m just a worker.” Sujin kept remind herself about that fact. There is no reason for her to remember the past when he doesn’t remember anything about her.
She feels so nervous to meet him. Is fate play with her? She never thinks that they will meet again under this situation.
She knocks the door and enters the recording room. The first thing she hear when she enter the room is his voice. She never knows that he has such a wonderful voice. She tried to stop her tears when she hears the lyrics of the song that he sings. The lyrics were suitable to describe her feeling right now.


Love is really hurts
I can’t breath
I’ve lost y direction
My memory breaking into pieces
But you’re so calm because it has nothing to do with you
Do you even want to take the last bit?
Sorry, really sorry
Even when I say this, I feel apologetic
In a short while, we might lose everything
Love is really hurts, it hurts too much
I keep smiling yet crying endlessly
Love is really funny, really frightening
Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream
Don’t forget, please don’t forget
Even if it’s all lies, it’s okay
In a short while, we might lose everything
Love is really hurts, it hurts too much
I keep smiling yet crying endlessly
Love is really funny, really frightening
Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream
When I’m longing for and calling out your name
Once anxiously and timidly loving you
Want to believe
Stop breathing
Resist the tears
I keep smiling yet crying endlessly
Love is really funny, really frightening
Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up.... from my dream


--------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day for the recording. I feel relief since there’s no problem with my recording. I don’t know why I feel so sad when singing the last single in his album. The song was a sad song and it has something that makes him want to cry when singing that song like there is some connection between the song and me.
“Thanks for the hard work.” I greet everyone in the studio when suddenly I saw her. What she’s doing in the recording room?
“Anyeonghaseo, My name is Choi Sujin. I’m your new personal assistant.”
I can’t believe what I hear from her cute mouth. I will take back what I say before about the personal assistant.
“Nice to meet you.” I said it with a smile in my face.
It seems like luck is in my side.
Choi Sujin, I will try my best to won your heart....
0 Responses